Health Equity Tracker : Vaccination Data Now Available
October 12, 2021
Health Equity Tracker Adds Covid-19 Vaccination Data to Dashboard
Atlanta, GA – October 12, 2021—The Satcher Health Leadership Institute's (SHLI) Health Equity Tracker has launched vaccination data as part of its' most recent update. The newly added data tells the story of the many underlying factors that contribute to vaccine hesitancy and inequitable vaccine access for historically marginalized and impacted racial and ethnic communities.
In an effort to take transformative action towards achieving health equity, the latest update to the Health Equity Tracker incorporates the best available data on Covid-19 vaccinations from public sources, including the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Kaiser Family Foundation. These data sources help to highlight our unique - health equity focused - visualizations and make comparisons possible across existing data sets including poverty, uninsurance, and known data gaps on a single platform. This Health Equity first approach adds to Satcher Health Leadership Institute’s strategy to make data actionable on the National, State, and County level and shed light on known limitations and gaps in collected health data.
First look at what you will find -
Race and Ethnicity Data
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Per 100K People
- Share Of Total COVID-19 Vaccinations With Unknown Race Or Ethnicity
- COVID-19 Vaccinations By Race And Ethnicity In United States
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Per 100K People By Race And Ethnicity In United States
- Share Of Total COVID-19 Vaccinations vs. Population By Race And Ethnicity In United States
- COVID-19 Vaccinations By Sex In United States
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Per 100K People By Sex In United States
- Share Of Total COVID-19 Vaccinations vs. Population By Sex In United States
- COVID-19 Vaccinations By Age In United States
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Per 100K People By Age In United States
- Share Of Total COVID-19 Vaccinations vs. Population By Age In United States
And more, including state by state comparisons...